top of page
Listed here are events such as readings, talks and lectures. I may be speaking to a scholarly audience about topics such as psychological creativity, or how Transdisciplinarity is the ethical and planet-saving future for universities, or exploring how art can make the type of knowledge we need to live together with all the beings on this Earth. And I may be reading from my novels. My Mary Wandwalker books are not entirely serious attempts to touch the wildness of the universe through the genre of mystery fiction. With its mythical origins, detective fiction can help, I believe, in finding stories and characters to sustain our divine comedy.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- How to Make Art or Creative Practice into Jungian Arts-Based Research, a workshop with Susan RowlandSat, Jun 25WorkshopJun 25, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMWorkshopIn this workshop we will examine Jung’s theory and practice of psychic fertility or creativity and divination, delve into the (sacred) well of psychic energy, and devise a project that might stretch from initial psychic images to a work of Jungian arts-based research.
- Jung's Feminine Heroic in Tumultuous Times, with reference to The Sacred Well Murders, a lecture with Susan RowlandFri, Jun 24Lecture
- Sat, Nov 13Webinar https://info.pacifica.edu/hmc-webin
- Fri, Nov 13Location is TBD
- Thu, Jun 25Location is TBD
- Fri, Jun 19Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Fri, Mar 27San Diego, Friends of Jung
bottom of page